Sunday, May 31, 2015

Plastic Surgery / Vacation Rio de Janeiro, Brazil Mark McCleskey



Email Octavio Rezende at octavio.rezende.filho@gmail.com for more information on how you can do the samething I did. He will oranize everythig for you.
Gringo Mark,

here is my happy story with a great ending.   
I had my Brazil Face Lift Surgery on Monday May 18th. I am with my Beautiful 24 hour a day nurses at my apartment in Ipanema. I am a little scary to look at now but will post later. Thank you to Glauce Timoteo and Barbara Mello you have made my Experience so wonderful. Doctor Paulo Roberto Oliveira Did a wonderful job. He was almost magical they way I went from talking to surgery. I never saw a needle or the operation room. I woke up 2.5 hours later with a full Brazil Face Lift including upper and lower eye lids which I thought was out of the question because the lowers had been done two times before and the full neck. Thank you Doctor Paulo for such a wonderful job and bed side manner. Marcella Perdigão who assisted Doctor Paulo was his right hand through this incredible surgery and in addition she is the chief coordinator of all appointments and help with organizing the out patient nurses that go back to your apartment or your hotel room to watch over you after surgery. Marcella is a Awsome person and Nurse. Viviane Freitas Has Just been added to the Doctor Paulo Brazil Face Lift team. She is my daily tharapist who some how has magic fingers and special powers that help speed up the healing time of the surgery. I had my first session with her today and she was fabulos both professionally and as a person. For the next 10 days she will come to my apartment in Ipanema and perform this special function of my recovery. 
Dr. Paulo Roberto Da Rocha Oliveira
Nome completo: PAULO ROBERTO DA ROCHA OLIVEIRA
Especialização: Cirurgião Plástico
CRM-RJ: 481561/ RQE: 9167 
Membro Titular da Sociedade Brasileira de Cirurgia Plástica
Contatos

No comments:

Post a Comment